Monday, November 16, 2009

Jupiter Sunrise


Jupiter Sunrise is named for one of our favorite bands. It is also The Cupcake Company's signature cupcake! It was the first catering order I ever received and it is by far one of my personal bests. I can never say that one cupcake flavor is my favorite because I REALLY DO like all of them! Which flavor I want to enjoy just depends on my mood. But if I had to name one or swear to never apply a french manicure to my nails or toes again for the rest of my life - I would name Jupiter Sunrise as the lucky cupcake.

Jupiter Sunrise
An orange cupcake with craisins, white chocolate chips, and orange zest. Followed by a walnut, honey layer, and finished off with our famous cream cheese frosting.

Don't forget we will be at the Winter Market this SATURDAY NOV. 21ST at the 1912 center from 10am - 2pm

No comments:

Post a Comment