Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!



Happy Easter my friends! Might I suggest coloring cupcakes instead of eggs this year, all you need is your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe and Betty Crockers Classic Gel Food Colors - you end up with brighter colors, I get mine at Winco - whip your batter up, divide it into separated bowls and add different gel colors to each bowl of batter. Then you can layer the different colored batters in each cupcake liner however you like. This is the cupcake version of the rainbow cake I'm sure you've found in your blog stocking rounds. My kids love it and I don't feel any pressure to consume hard boiled eggs for days. However pretty and pastel decorated Easter eggs may be, they are still hard boiled eggs - let's just say I'm not a big fan, so I'll take the cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment