Friday, October 23, 2009

Computer upgrade . . .

Sorry about the lack of delicious eye-candy. My wonderful husband has been upgrading our computer this last week in between Law school, our family schedule and his BUSY schedule. So needless to say that as soon as he's done making our computer a dream machine, I've got LOADS of decadant cupcakes to blog about. For now it's just me, Heidi O'Barr flavor: times new roman (isn't that the name of this font - I probably just ruined my punch line).

Anyways, we regret to say that we will not be at the Farmers Market this Saturday October 24 due to a change in our family schedule, but . . .

Our LAST DAY AT THE FARMER'S MARKET WILL BE OCTOBER 31

Come enjoy some spooky cupcakes, start your Halloween off frightfully.

1 comment:

  1. what no farmers market it just won't be complete without the cupcake company, but oh how I will look forward to the spooky treats of halloween. I miss the eye candy but I am excited about your photography blog too.

    ReplyDelete