Thursday, October 1, 2009

Anatomy of a Cupcake



SO I've been thinking about this for awhile; it's just been so busy. SO Jade thank-you for giving me a reminder. Anyways, eventually all the cupcake flavors will have a link so when you have a cupcake craving that you need to satisfy with a custom order you'll be able to take a peek at the cupcake flavor of your choice. SO here we go . . .

Caramel Apple Pie

A vanilla cupcake with a graham cracker crust, a cinnamon and sugar caramel apple filling, topped with a layer of spiced apples, and cinnamon cream cheese frosting, drizzled with caramel. So Fabulous! This is one of my favorites, it was inspired by the neon green caramel apple pops that we all coveted when we were children!

3 comments:

  1. those look absolutely delicious. Amazing work heidi, one of these I am going to watch you baking in action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I'm like drooling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this one yesterday... AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete