Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cupcake To Go Carriers, for your portable cupcake cravings . . .



We now offer to go boxes, so you can eat your cupcakes now or later without destroying the pretty frosting until you are ready to. Essential etiquette when enjoying our cupcakes. These niffty little boxes of joy also moonlight as party favors.

I wasn't sure if I was going to have a walk-on space at the Saturday market until I showed up early this morning, I was glad that worked out ;) Otherwise, my family and I (and probably the neighbors) would have to eat all those cupcakes . . . not that I have a huge problem with that, but my thighs do. Anyways, we were visited by the cupcake fairy again and we were sold out by 10:50am. Thanks again Moscow! It was so exciting to see return customers and here how enthusiastic people were about our product! Thank-you, Thank-you, we feel very blessed! And we will definitely be prepared to last through the lunch hour next Saturday.



I didn't get to snap any pictures until we'd been open for quite awhile so here is a shot of Ladies Night (a new creation), the very last one. Ladies Night is a chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache, cream cheese butter cream and drizzled with raspberry sauce.



Here's a shot of Jack and Gunner (my biggest cupcake fans ever) enjoying some nectarines . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment