Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Saturday Market . . . Thank-you Moscow! Again!

Rocky Road and Snicker-Doodle, in all their glory!


All I feel like saying is THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU! THANK-YOU!
Today was our first go around at the Saturday Market, it was so wonderful and exciting! Everyone was so nice, helpful and excited about our cupcakes! Thanks to Tym and Kathleen who helped me get approved as a walk-on vender! A special über-gooshy thanks to Lacey at Strawberrypearl studios who made my logo placard below.



Lacey was also my go-to girl when I thought about setting up a booth at the Saturday Market, she explained the whole process, let me borrow some of her equipment and encouraged me to go for it! And she did it all for a girl she had just met, you can't be any more fabulous than that! I'm really grateful for the fellow entrepreneur mommies who've reached out to me, especially Lacey!

And OF COURSE thanks to my husband and our two sons! I know you hear it all the time but I couldn't do it with out you! Here's a shot of our younger son, Jack trying to sneak a cupcake before we opened for the market, so CUTE!



We were sold out before 11:30am, I'm glad that Moscow enjoys cupcakes in the morning ;)This all feels a little premature and it was only my first Saturday, I doubt we'll sell out again, but having it happen the first Saturday is really encouraging and empowering; it makes me feel like I have a marketable product even if I never sell a cupcake again, so thank-you cupcake fans!



I have to give another shout-out to the Law Students at the University of Idaho, Brian and his wife, Sara, Calli, Monica, Bryce and his wife Suzy and their little girl Sophia, Ike and his wife Jackie and their twins girls. It was so wonderful to see you and break cupcakes rather than bread, as it were.

Anyways, let me know what you thought of the cupcakes! Check out my blog every week to see what flavors I will be offering on the coming Saturday or send me your email address and I'll put you on the "in-the know," cupcake company list;) Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. GO HEIDI!!! That's wonderful - what beautiful cupcakes!! Wish I could stop by the Moscow Sat. market and buy a few. :-)
    -Sally

    ReplyDelete