Wednesday, September 9, 2009

University of Idaho Law School, Thank-you!


Thank-you for all the wonderful compliments and support University of Idaho Law school!! It was very flattering to hear from you and it gave me courage to continue on my cupcake adventure in Moscow!
My husband recruited my cupcakes as a campaigning tool to take to school the morning of the student bar association elections . . . and he won. So whether it was his incredibly charming personality and moral integrity or the cupcakes ;) I'm convinced they make a good team! Congratulations honey!
Thanks to the incredibly warm welcome our cupcakes received at the Law school. We decided to offer our cupcakes at the Saturday market. I'm happy to announce we've been approved as walk -on vendors and hopefully (pending space availability) you'll be seeing a lot of us starting this Saturday, 9/12/09, until the Market closes for this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment