Monday, September 21, 2009

The Winners Are . . . .



I had Gunner draw all of the winners. That way it's absolutely fair - wouldn't want to start a cupcake war. I loved all of your comments, I wish I had enough cupcakes to give to everybody because you're all so clever! You made my night!

1. Jay
2. Mikel Sage
3. Lacey AND Jade
4.Casey
5. Madison
6. Melissa

Please Don't give up - I will be doing this a lot in the future so check in and post a comment on the next cupcake giveaway!

CUPCAKES RULE!

3 comments:

  1. That was SOOOO good - thanks for waiting so long for me! I split it with my husband, wrote a raving review on my blog, and am more than satisified. What a great cupcake. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh geez - Thanks, I'm glad you made it, next time I think it will work best to do it a little earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This time I might be a loser but next time I'll be the winner. I have been drooling over a taste for the coconut key lime pie. Glad you are having success
    jackie

    ReplyDelete